By visiting the National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness & Prevention (NCCAPM) website and/or any existing and/or future ancillary websites, groups, pages or functions of the NCCAPM website, you agree to the following:
(1) July is National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness & Prevention Month (NCCAPM) - All interested organizations and entities, as well as supportive individuals, may associate themselves with National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness & Prevention Month (NCCAPM). Awareness tools may be used at will; however, use in conjunction with causes not in line with NCCAPM values or its Code of Ethics and/or by entities operating in an unlawful or distasteful manner, will be deemed unauthorized and all rights are hereby revoked immediately. All necessary and appropriate action will be taken, including legal action, if necessary, at the cost of the offending party. By downloading and/or displaying these materials, you agree you will not alter these materials in any manner and will not use them for fundraising activities not directly associated with or approved by NCCAPM. (2) Listings for Organizations, Medical Teams, Hospitals, For-Profit and Non-Profit Entities, Etc. - By submitting an application for inclusion on the NCCAPM website, the respondent agrees that they are an official representative of the applicant organization. All applications are subject to review by committee before approval and inclusion on the NCCAPM website. All entities supporting the mission and ideals of NCCAPM may apply. Entities, and the individuals associated with those entities, agree to conduct themselves in a manner in line with NCCAPM values and its Code of Ethics. Approved links for all tax-exempt entities will include a link to Guidestar.org. Listings are subject to periodic and ongoing review.
(3) Reciprocity - NCCAPM Member Organizations stand as partners in education and support; therefore, it is understood that the entities will recognize and adhere to a mutual exchange of privileges, including, but not limited to, participation in on-line public forums and on social networking sites to maximize the sharing of information and the timeliness and effectiveness of referrals, as well as support ongoing networking between the entities and individual members.
(4) Individuals - You are fully subject to all privileges and restrictions outlined in this document, including verbiage pertaining to the use of awareness tools as outlined above, and are subject to identical inclusions, limitations and legal action.
(8) Disclaimer - Inclusion on the NCCAPM website or at the NCCAPM Facebook page, or any other public or private arena utilized by NCCAPM for support or promotion purposes, is in no way an endorsement of the individual, organization, or other entity, nor is it an endorsement of the practices or programs of such entities.
(9) The Terms & Conditions outlined herein are subject to revision at any time. As a website visitor, participating organization or other entity, it is your responsibility to remain updated as to these Terms & Condtions. Should you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
© NCCAPM All Rights Reserved
© NCCAPM All Rights Reserved